Suriya dubs for his own lines in Hindi version of 'Rakta Charitra'


Tamil superstar Suriya would be making his debut in Bollywood with 'Rakta Charitra', a trilingual which has been shot in Tamil and Telugu as well other than Hindi. While it is expected that the actor, who shot to fame with Tamil hits like 'Kakka Kakka', 'Ghajini' and 'Singham', dubs his own lines in the Tamil and Telugu versions of the film, not many believed that he would be come behind the mike for the Hindi version as well.
"Honestly, I didn't want to dub my lines initially", confesses Suriya who is currently stationed in Thailand for a shoot, "I just did so for a couple of scenes and then felt that it would be better to rope in a professional dubbing artist."
However, as it happened, director Ram Gopal Varma liked what he heard and saw and insisted that Suriya does his own dubbing for rest of the film as well.
"Ramu was of an opinion that if I would mouth my own lines, the film won't loose out on its emotions", continues Suriya, "So now when I would be back in India soon, I would be dubbing for the rest of the film as well."
Well Suriya, we look forward to what you do there!